IT TAKES A VILLAGE.
The DOVE Family is always growing and we want you to be apart of it. Our organization serves many people and we rely on strong support from our community to keep us going. From veteran outreach, to process consultations, to recovery groups, we’re always looking for new ways to give back.
We invite you to participate in any way you can. Please share your story and help connect us with those in need, or those who can aid in our mission to give, so vets can live.
- 10 am to 3 pm ESTNew YorkThe Vietnam Veterans Day Resource Fair is presented in partnership with NYC Dept of Veterans Services and United War Veterans Council.
- Wed, Mar 08https://www.youtube.com/live/HlO_ssfCxpY?fe
- Sun, Nov 13New York
- Fri, Nov 11New York
- Sun, Aug 21ZoomEveryone is invited, regardless of your fitness or skill level, this gentle Yoga class hosted by Connected Warriors instructors.
- Wed, Aug 10Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/jPlease join us for this virtual event, hosted by Connected Warriors
- Wed, Jun 15EveshamDOVE Volunteers and Veterans will be at the Marlton Farmers Market, come join us!
- Mon, May 30Texas State CemeteryTactical Fitness Austin is supporting @dovetransplant this Memorial Day, the charity supporting veterans by facilitating living organ donations. We'd love you to join us for our 5 mile Ruck March!
- Fri, Apr 29ZoomPlease join us for our this weekly virtual event, hosted by Tisha Downing, where we provide guided yoga and meditation for Veterans and Living Kidney Donors
In The News
Built by patients for patients, www.TransplantLyfe.com is Lyfebulb’s peer-to-peer connectivity platform for transplant recipients, donors and care partners that enables users to connect on a personal level under the shared topic of transplantation. Interested people are able to share experiences, exchange insights, access tools and resources, make 1:1 connections and ultimately feel more empowered, connected and supported.
This video (31:35 minutes long) developed by the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) provides information on what to expect as a living kidney donor. Please view this video.